by Jonell Galloway
Husband Peter and I and Rosa Mayland, author of our column “Rosa’s Musings,” had a great time at the Expat Expo Geneva on Sunday. It’s a great way to make contacts in Geneva.
- Jonell Galloway at The Rambling Epicure’s stand at Expat Expo Geneva 2011
We had a drawing for 6 red polka-dot Kuhn Rikon knives.
- Kuhn Rikon Knives Drawing, The Rambling Epicure, Expat Expo Geneva
Here are the winners:
Congratulations. You are now the proud owner of knives made by one of the most reputable brands of cookware in the world, and they’re made in Switzerland!
- The Rambling Epicure is exhibiting at Expo Expat in Geneva, Switzerland
- Switzerland: Fribourg-style Cuchaule: Saffron Bread to Eat with Your Bénichon Mustard
- Rosa’s Musings: Swiss Sausage Salad, An Unforgettable Food Experience
- Switzerland: Rosa’s Musings: Butterzopf, The History Of A National Sunday Bread
- Bénichon Mustard, A Fribourg Specialty to Welcome the Cows Coming Home
- Switzerland: Spontaneous Cuisine: Fresh-fruit marmalade and meringue
- It’s apple season: Matefin à la pomme / apple pancakes/pie