The Rambling Epicure is Looking for International Culinary Ambassadors
As a global real-food site, we regularly seek to widen our coverage. We already cover at least 20 countries and have articles in 6 languages (always translated into our common language, English). Our ambitious aim is to have Culinary Ambassadors from countries all over the globe.
If you’re a food writer, blogger or photographer and you’re interested in working with our team, I suggest you read closely our aim and purpose and browse through our tabs and categories to see if you think you fit in. Your job would be to cover both traditional and new food and wine trends in your country.
If you’re interested, please contact us by clicking the blue Contact Us button at the top right of our site.
We hope to hear from you!
Jonell Galloway, Editor, and The Rambling Epicure Voices
- Last-minute Christmas gifts for foodlovers: our favorite food books of 2011
- ‘Nduja: The Spicy and Spreadable Calabrian Treat
- Thoughts on Jamie Schler’s latest HuffPost article: You are What You Eat: a Food Blogger’s Dilemma
- Culinary Chemistry: Tempered Chocolate for Valentine’s
- Simon Says: Daily Food Quote, February 29, 2012