translated and adapted by Jonell Galloway
10 rules that could be called Slow Food rules?
- Eat only when you’re hungry.
- Stop eating as soon as you are no longer hungry.
- Use all 5 senses to taste and experience your food.
- Eat slowly, thoroughly chewing everything you eat.
- Do something relaxing before eating.
- Do not do anything else — like watch television, play on the computer, read, etc. — while eating.
- Do not deprive yourself of foods.
- Make an effort to discover new tastes; get curious about new foods.
- Listen to your urges.
- When serving food, make an effort to present it in an aesthetic manner.