Prerna Singh runs the award-winning food blog Indian Simmer, which was a finalist in the prestigious Saveur Best Food Blogs this year. Her photos are at the same time sophisticated and rustic, giving a natural yet polished look to the simplest of foods. She grew up in India, but now lives in the U.S. with her husband and daughter.
Prerna uses a Canon 50mm f1.4 lens and photographs in natural light, occasionally using reflectors.
- Food Art: Spice Art, food photography by Prerna Singh
- Food Art: Apples, Lace and Pie, food photography by Prerna Singh
- Food Art: The Natural Beauty of Food, a slideshow exhibition of food photography by Prerna Singh
- Food Art: Composition with Slotted Spoon, by Prerna Singh
- Food Art: Nectarines and Turnovers, food photography by Prerna Singh