Click here for French version.
4 bagels (click here for Christophe’s bagel recipe)
4 slices smoked salmon
200 g / 7 oz. creamy fresh (not fermented) goat cheese
50 g / 2 large tablespoons leek shoots, or failing this, scallions, chives or chopped shallots
Freshly ground white pepper
- Cut bagels in half crosswise. Toast.
- Mix goat cheese and white pepper to taste.
- Spread inside bottom surface of bagels with goat cheese.
- Put one slice of salmon on each bagel.
- Evenly distribute leek shoots on bottom half of bagels.
- Put top half of bagels back in place.
- Serve immediately.