by Jonell Galloway
The Guardian says Ferran and Albert Adrià, the culinary visionaries of El Bulli, will be performing the superstar restaurant’s cocktails at Tickets in Barcelona, paired with a “greatest hits collection” of food: Parmesan ice cream, Iberian ham “airbag-uette,” mango leaves with marigold, yogurt pistachulines, and steamed brioche with mozzarella. So what next, Ferran?
Click here to watch the video.
- How to build a recipe: a video by Grant Achatz, chef of Alinea
- Ferran Adria: Haute Cuisine Fuels Foodie Culture
- Creative Chef Ferran Adrià Whets the Appetite of Berkeley MBA Students with a Taste for Gastronomic Innovation
- Ferran Adria discusses future of food over lunch
- Famous chef draws culinary visitors to Spain | British Airways – Travel Industry News