Food Art: Still Life with Mouse, Painting by Giovanna Garzoni
The female painter Giovanna Garzoni, an Italian Baroque painter, highly unusual for a woman of the period 1600-1670 during which she lived. Most her worked was commissioned by rich Italian aristocrats from all over the country, but she painted voluptuous still lifes, such as this Still Life with Mouse.
- Food Art: Still Life with Bread and Wheat, watercolor painting by Thomas Needham, 2012
- Food Art: Italian Food Rambling, a food photography exhibition by Alessandro Boscolo Agostini
- New Food Vocabulary: What’s a Foodalanche?
- Switzerland: Swiss Food: Rhubarb Cream Recipe
- The Art of Tasting Wine with James Flewellen: Wine Diamonds in White Wine
Please choose a color: