The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!— Henry Ward Beecher, American Congregationalist clergyman
- Thanksgiving: The thanks we have to offer in these hard economic times
- An Ode to Thanksgiving: A Poem by Mark Manning
- What, no pumpkin pie and cranberry sauce at the Pilgrims’ Thanksgiving in 1621?
- Quotes on Thankfulness and Thanksgiving
- Today, we give thanks to our readers in many languages: see if you can find yours!
- Our Word of Thanksgiving: Thanks to our readers for their loyalty