by Jonell Galloway
I recently discovered Mónica Pinto’s beautiful food photography when searching for World Food Blogs for my Food News Daily column. Of Portuguese origin, her recipes are often traditional Portuguese, but her photography is firmly rooted in the spirit of cutting-edge food photography. Mónica runs the blog Pratos y Travessas, writtten in both Portuguese and English.
- Food Art: Azulejos 1, food photography by Mónica Pinto
- Papos de anjo: A Portuguese Convent Sweet
- Food News Daily: August 29, 2011
- Food News Daily: September 23, 2011
- Food Art: Raspberry, Lemon & Amaretti Cake, food photography by Meeta Khurana Wolff
- Food Art: Rolling in the Beets, food photography by SandeeA