God cannot appear before a starving man except in the form of bread.–Mahatma Gandhi, 1947
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (2 October 1869 – 30 January 1948) was the pre-eminent political and ideological leader of India during the Indian independence movement. A pioneer of satyagraha, or resistance to tyranny through mass civil disobedience, Gandhi led India to independence and inspired movements for civil rights and freedom across the world.
- Forgiving Rajiv Gandhi’s Assassin
- Simon Says: Daily Food Quote, September 23, 2011
- Simon Says: Daily Food Quote, September 26, 2011
- Gandhi Tour developed in India | British Airways – Travel Industry News
- Greatest Assasin of Indian history: Untold